Ralph Q. Summerford
- Liability Risk on the Rise, Accounting Today, Sept. 30, 2015
- 7 Ways to Prevent an Accounting Malpractice Lawsuit, AccountingWEB, Sept. 30, 2015
- How CPAs Should Respond to a Malpractice Suit, CPA Practice Advisor, August 5, 2013
- How to Make the Most of Your Year-End Charitable Donations, Birmingham Business Journal, December 27, 2013
- Memorandum: Ralph Summerford, forensic accountant, Forensic Strategic Solutions PC, Birmingham News. September 1, 2011.
- Reliability of Business Plans to Support Lost Profits Damages, Dunn on Damages Economic Damages Report for Litigators and Experts. Issue 1, Winter 2010 (Co-author).
- Guarding Against Embezzlement Fraud, Bank Fraud & IT Security Report. November 2004, Vol. 2, No. 11.
- Fumbled Investigations Can Lead to Legal Woes, Birmingham Business Journal. September 10, 2004. Vol. 21 No. 37.
- Avoiding Embezzlement Embarrassment (and Worse), The White Paper. November/December 2003. Vol. 17, No. 6.
- Check Kiting Prevention Strategies, Banker’s Ideanet. August 2003.
Kelly J. Todd
- Auditing in the Era of Big Data, Compliance Week, April 29, 2014
- How to Prevent Cybercrime at Your Biz, Birmingham Business Journal, March 14, 2014
- How to Reduce Your Company’s Risk of Employee Fraud, Birmingham Business Journal, January 17, 2014
- How to Spot Warning Signs for Workplace Fraud, Birmingham Business Journal, November 22, 2013
- 6 Tips to Prevent Fraud in the Workplace, The Business Journals, November 6, 2013
- Computer Forensics v. E-Discovery What Every Expert Should Know, Dunn on Damages. Fall 2012
- Unlocking the Potential of Electronically Stored Information in Damages Cases, Dunn on Damages. Fall 2011.
- Electronic Discovery in the 21st Century, Fraud Magazine. Jan/Feb 2008.
- If Your Computer Could Talk, Technology Alabama. Winter 2007.
- Erasing the Past, BusinessAlabama. November 2007.
- Digital Evidence in a Fraud Investigation, Bank Fraud & IT Security Report. October 2006. Vol. 4, No. 10.
- Retrieving Electronic Documents, Journal of Accountancy. September 2006. Vol.202, No. 3.
- Using Digital Evidence to Nail Dishonest Employees, White-Collar Crime Fighter. June 2005. Vol. 7, No. 6.
- How to Use Computer-Assisted Audit Techniques to Uncover Fraud, Bank Fraud & IT Security Report. December 2004. Vol. 2, No. 12.
- Using Digital Evidence to Ferret Out the Dishonest Employee, Employee Relations Law Journal. Autumn 2004. Vol. 30, No. 2.
Lindsay H. Gill