Lisa G. Miller, director of litigation services, has a broad range of experience in dispute and litigation services involving complex financial transactions, including contract disputes, accounting issues, intellectual property damages, lost profits and lost business value.
Ms. Miller works closely with plaintiff and defense attorneys providing business and financial advice, assisting with many facets of the litigation process and serving as an expert witness. She has worked in a wide range of disputes, including breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of warranty, franchise and distribution disputes, automobile dealer disputes, insurance claims, employment disputes, and intellectual property infringement issues.
With over twenty years of experience in litigation and dispute consulting, interpreting financial information and data, Ms. Miller’s expertise has been utilized in matters spanning many industries.
PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
CPA: Certified Public Accountant, 1996
ABV: Accredited in Business Valuation, 2004
CFF: Certified in Financial Forensics, 2008
- Consultant and expert witness
- Economic damages
- Intellectual property damages, including patent, trademark and copyright infringement and trade secrets
- Investigative financial consulting
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Georgia Society of CPAs
- Forensic and Valuation Services Section Leadership Committee (2010 – 2014)
- Fraud and Forensic Accounting Conference – Chair 2015 and 2016; Vice-Chair 2014
- Member, Georgia Association of Women Lawyers
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and Economics/Finance, Augusta State University, 1993
- Masters of Business Administration, Georgia State University, 2002