Reauchann Richardson is a forensic and investigative accountant that specializes in the areas of fraud examination, forensic accounting, data analytics and litigation consulting. Her experience as an internal auditor provides her with a strong foundation of analytical and critical thinking, which aligns well with her role as a forensic investigator.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Richardson worked as an internal auditor for a large financial service holding company of subsidiary insurance companies, where she was responsible for leading and overseeing audit engagements, ensuring financial and operational effectivity and providing recommendations to identified business risks. Ms. Richardson was also responsible for the Entity-Level Controls that test and monitor corporate governance, SOX testing, as well as implementation of COSO 2013. During her tenure, she acquired vast technical and analytical skills including financial analysis of annuities and life operations and audit of operational and financial divisions.
Professional Designations and Certifications
CPA: Certified Public Accountant, 2015
- Forensic and investigative accounting
- Fraud examination and data analytics
- Litigation consulting
- Member, Institute of Internal Auditors
- Member, Insurance Internal Auditors Group
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Masters of Accountancy, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting with a concentration in Forensic Accounting Info Technology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 2012
- Associate of Science, Business Information Systems, Jefferson State Community College, 2010
- Associate of Science, Software Solution Developer, Virginia College at Birmingham, 2000
- Associate of Science, Legal Assistant, Virginia College at Birmingham, 1998