We apply the latest forensic technology and accepted methods to gather and preserve digital evidence for domestic (divorce), criminal or other matters in dispute even if data was intentionally deleted or manipulated. For more information read about our Forensic Technology practice.
- Four Strategies Your Business Can Use to Fight AI-Powered Financial Fraud
- Five Fraud Prevention Lessons Investors and Stakeholders Can Learn from the Theranos Scandal
- Putting the Puzzle Pieces Together in a Financial Fraud Investigation
- Looking for a Litigation Win? It helps if your financial investigation experts know how to collaborate.
- If You Want to Prevent Fraud and Corruption in Your Organization, Start Targeting Conflicts of Interest