We apply the latest forensic technology and accepted methods to gather and preserve digital evidence for domestic (divorce), criminal or other matters in dispute even if data was intentionally deleted or manipulated. For more information read about our Forensic Technology practice.
- A Computer Forensic Specialist Can Give Lawyers a Leg Up in Business Disputes
- Watch Out for ‘PBDS’: How Business Valuations Can Be Manipulated in Marital or Business Divorces
- Preventing Employee Fraud: Effective Measures to Protect Your Business
- Understanding the Nuances of Business Valuation in Divorce Cases
- In Trust and Estate Disputes, Forensic Accounting Services Can Help Solve Financial Mysteries