We apply the latest forensic technology and accepted methods to gather and preserve digital evidence for domestic (divorce), criminal or other matters in dispute even if data was intentionally deleted or manipulated. For more information read about our Forensic Technology practice.
- Don’t Check Out: 5 Ways Businesses Can Prevent and Combat Check Fraud
- Understanding the Fraud Triangle: Essential Insights for Attorneys and CPAs
- A ‘Five Alarm Fire’ Culture May Be a Red Flag for Workplace Fraud
- Is Your Employee Just Stressed—or Dishonest? Four Subtle Signs to Watch Out for in Your Small Business
- What Divorcing Spouses and Their Lawyers Can Do to Uncover Hidden Digital Assets