We apply the latest forensic technology and accepted methods to gather and preserve digital evidence for domestic (divorce), criminal or other matters in dispute even if data was intentionally deleted or manipulated. For more information read about our Forensic Technology practice.
- Bridging The Gap, Part II: What Attorneys Should Know About Lack of Control Discounts and Control Premiums in Business Valuations
- Bridging The Gap, Part I: What Attorneys Should Know About Lack of Control Discounts and Control Premiums in Business Valuations
- UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF ELECTRONICALLY STORED INFORMATION TO DETERMINE LOST PROFIT DAMAGES
- How Attorneys Can Effectively Utilize a CPA in a Breach of Contract Claim
- When Auditors Aren’t Using Their Professional Skepticism, Accounting Malpractice Claims May Arise