Our specialized training and expertise in criminal investigations can assist prosecutors or defendants. We apply accepted investigative principles and techniques to assist in the prosecution or defense of criminal matters. Through the integration of our practice areas and expertise, we use data analytics, interviews and evidence examination to uncover financial crimes, identify perpetrators, develop evidence and/or make referrals to law enforcement agencies. Our knowledge of case preparation and presentation increases the likelihood a criminal matter will be pursued by law enforcement agencies.
- FSS at 30: What Attorneys and Clients Should Know About Forensic Accounting and Fighting Fraud
- Spotting the Red Flags That May Signal Trusts and Estates Fraud
- Bridging The Gap, Part II: What Attorneys Should Know About Lack of Control Discounts and Control Premiums in Business Valuations
- Bridging The Gap, Part I: What Attorneys Should Know About Lack of Control Discounts and Control Premiums in Business Valuations
- UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF ELECTRONICALLY STORED INFORMATION TO DETERMINE LOST PROFIT DAMAGES