Our specialized training and expertise in criminal investigations can assist prosecutors or defendants. We apply accepted investigative principles and techniques to assist in the prosecution or defense of criminal matters. Through the integration of our practice areas and expertise, we use data analytics, interviews and evidence examination to uncover financial crimes, identify perpetrators, develop evidence and/or make referrals to law enforcement agencies. Our knowledge of case preparation and presentation increases the likelihood a criminal matter will be pursued by law enforcement agencies.
- In Trust and Estate Disputes, Forensic Accounting Services Can Help Solve Financial Mysteries
- Forensic Accountants Can Play Critical Role in Helping Lawyers Succeed in Ponzi Scheme Investigations and Litigation
- Phased Approach for Business Valuations to Serve Clients, Reduce Costs in Divorce Settlements
- Don’t Check Out: 5 Ways Businesses Can Prevent and Combat Check Fraud
- Understanding the Fraud Triangle: Essential Insights for Attorneys and CPAs