Our specialized training and expertise in criminal investigations can assist prosecutors or defendants. We apply accepted investigative principles and techniques to assist in the prosecution or defense of criminal matters. Through the integration of our practice areas and expertise, we use data analytics, interviews and evidence examination to uncover financial crimes, identify perpetrators, develop evidence and/or make referrals to law enforcement agencies. Our knowledge of case preparation and presentation increases the likelihood a criminal matter will be pursued by law enforcement agencies.
- Four Strategies Your Business Can Use to Fight AI-Powered Financial Fraud
- Five Fraud Prevention Lessons Investors and Stakeholders Can Learn from the Theranos Scandal
- Putting the Puzzle Pieces Together in a Financial Fraud Investigation
- Looking for a Litigation Win? It helps if your financial investigation experts know how to collaborate.
- If You Want to Prevent Fraud and Corruption in Your Organization, Start Targeting Conflicts of Interest