We conduct in-depth financial analysis and intelligence gathering to collect, analyze and evaluate financial data. We then illustrate findings that form the bases for discussion, debate and dispute resolution for plaintiffs or defendants, whether in a court of law or another forum.
- Four Strategies Your Business Can Use to Fight AI-Powered Financial Fraud
- Five Fraud Prevention Lessons Investors and Stakeholders Can Learn from the Theranos Scandal
- Putting the Puzzle Pieces Together in a Financial Fraud Investigation
- Looking for a Litigation Win? It helps if your financial investigation experts know how to collaborate.
- If You Want to Prevent Fraud and Corruption in Your Organization, Start Targeting Conflicts of Interest