Knowing that a picture is worth a thousand words, we assist litigators by presenting powerful, demonstrative exhibits that are effective and show a trier of fact conclusive information through flowcharts, timelines, pictures and stories. Our proven methods illustrate the patterns and trends that tell the story encapsulated within massive amounts of data.
- FSS at 30: What Attorneys and Clients Should Know About Forensic Accounting and Fighting Fraud
- Spotting the Red Flags That May Signal Trusts and Estates Fraud
- Bridging The Gap, Part II: What Attorneys Should Know About Lack of Control Discounts and Control Premiums in Business Valuations
- Bridging The Gap, Part I: What Attorneys Should Know About Lack of Control Discounts and Control Premiums in Business Valuations
- UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF ELECTRONICALLY STORED INFORMATION TO DETERMINE LOST PROFIT DAMAGES