Knowing that a picture is worth a thousand words, we assist litigators by presenting powerful, demonstrative exhibits that are effective and show a trier of fact conclusive information through flowcharts, timelines, pictures and stories. Our proven methods illustrate the patterns and trends that tell the story encapsulated within massive amounts of data.
- Don’t Check Out: 5 Ways Businesses Can Prevent and Combat Check Fraud
- Understanding the Fraud Triangle: Essential Insights for Attorneys and CPAs
- A ‘Five Alarm Fire’ Culture May Be a Red Flag for Workplace Fraud
- Is Your Employee Just Stressed—or Dishonest? Four Subtle Signs to Watch Out for in Your Small Business
- What Divorcing Spouses and Their Lawyers Can Do to Uncover Hidden Digital Assets