We unravel complex financial issues in commercial and personal disputes. Our integrated team provides insight and clarity to assist in every stage of a contested matter– from early case assessment and discovery through damage analysis to testimony. Our team of experts is highly skilled at interpreting complicated financial and data driven facts. We can then communicate our findings to a trier of fact in understandable and visually meaningful flowcharts, timelines, pictures and stories.
- Bridging The Gap, Part II: What Attorneys Should Know About Lack of Control Discounts and Control Premiums in Business Valuations
- Bridging The Gap, Part I: What Attorneys Should Know About Lack of Control Discounts and Control Premiums in Business Valuations
- UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF ELECTRONICALLY STORED INFORMATION TO DETERMINE LOST PROFIT DAMAGES
- How Attorneys Can Effectively Utilize a CPA in a Breach of Contract Claim
- When Auditors Aren’t Using Their Professional Skepticism, Accounting Malpractice Claims May Arise