The risk for an organization to suffer loss due to fraud, waste and abuse is always high. Our vulnerability assessment is designed to identify exposures; evaluate symptoms of financial improprieties; and offer recommendations to minimize the risk of future abuse.
- Bridging The Gap, Part II: What Attorneys Should Know About Lack of Control Discounts and Control Premiums in Business Valuations
- Bridging The Gap, Part I: What Attorneys Should Know About Lack of Control Discounts and Control Premiums in Business Valuations
- UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF ELECTRONICALLY STORED INFORMATION TO DETERMINE LOST PROFIT DAMAGES
- How Attorneys Can Effectively Utilize a CPA in a Breach of Contract Claim
- When Auditors Aren’t Using Their Professional Skepticism, Accounting Malpractice Claims May Arise