The risk for an organization to suffer loss due to fraud, waste and abuse is always high. Our vulnerability assessment is designed to identify exposures; evaluate symptoms of financial improprieties; and offer recommendations to minimize the risk of future abuse.
- In Trust and Estate Disputes, Forensic Accounting Services Can Help Solve Financial Mysteries
- Forensic Accountants Can Play Critical Role in Helping Lawyers Succeed in Ponzi Scheme Investigations and Litigation
- Phased Approach for Business Valuations to Serve Clients, Reduce Costs in Divorce Settlements
- Don’t Check Out: 5 Ways Businesses Can Prevent and Combat Check Fraud
- Understanding the Fraud Triangle: Essential Insights for Attorneys and CPAs