Emily Kinnell is a forensic analyst with Forensic Strategic Solutions, LLC specializing in fraud examination, forensic accounting and litigation consulting. Ms. Kinnell has more than a decade of experience in a broad range of accounting services, including external and internal audit.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Kinnell served as an internal auditor for the University of Alabama at Birmingham where she led financial and operational audits and assisted with fraud investigations in higher education and healthcare. Ms. Kinnell also served as a senior audit associate for a Big Four firm where she provided audit services for public and private companies.
- Practice Areas
- Professional Designations and Certifications
- PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Fraud examination
- Forensic accounting
- Litigation consulting
- CPA: Certified Public Accountant, 2009
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Alabama, 2008
- Master of Accountancy, University of Memphis, 2009