Professional accounting standards are complex. We have the knowledge and experience to analyze procedures performed by the CPA as required by professional standards, then to offer an expert opinion on compliance and non-compliance with those standards.
- FSS at 30: What Attorneys and Clients Should Know About Forensic Accounting and Fighting Fraud
- Spotting the Red Flags That May Signal Trusts and Estates Fraud
- Bridging The Gap, Part II: What Attorneys Should Know About Lack of Control Discounts and Control Premiums in Business Valuations
- Bridging The Gap, Part I: What Attorneys Should Know About Lack of Control Discounts and Control Premiums in Business Valuations
- UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF ELECTRONICALLY STORED INFORMATION TO DETERMINE LOST PROFIT DAMAGES