We assess accounting malpractice allegations to advise plaintiffs or defendants if the allegation represents a viable claim. Our recommendations are usually instrumental in the decision to pursue or settle a claim for malpractice.
- Four Strategies Your Business Can Use to Fight AI-Powered Financial Fraud
- Five Fraud Prevention Lessons Investors and Stakeholders Can Learn from the Theranos Scandal
- Putting the Puzzle Pieces Together in a Financial Fraud Investigation
- Looking for a Litigation Win? It helps if your financial investigation experts know how to collaborate.
- If You Want to Prevent Fraud and Corruption in Your Organization, Start Targeting Conflicts of Interest