We assess accounting malpractice allegations to advise plaintiffs or defendants if the allegation represents a viable claim. Our recommendations are usually instrumental in the decision to pursue or settle a claim for malpractice.
- Don’t Check Out: 5 Ways Businesses Can Prevent and Combat Check Fraud
- Understanding the Fraud Triangle: Essential Insights for Attorneys and CPAs
- A ‘Five Alarm Fire’ Culture May Be a Red Flag for Workplace Fraud
- Is Your Employee Just Stressed—or Dishonest? Four Subtle Signs to Watch Out for in Your Small Business
- What Divorcing Spouses and Their Lawyers Can Do to Uncover Hidden Digital Assets