We assess accounting malpractice allegations to advise plaintiffs or defendants if the allegation represents a viable claim. Our recommendations are usually instrumental in the decision to pursue or settle a claim for malpractice.
- Bridging The Gap, Part II: What Attorneys Should Know About Lack of Control Discounts and Control Premiums in Business Valuations
- Bridging The Gap, Part I: What Attorneys Should Know About Lack of Control Discounts and Control Premiums in Business Valuations
- UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF ELECTRONICALLY STORED INFORMATION TO DETERMINE LOST PROFIT DAMAGES
- How Attorneys Can Effectively Utilize a CPA in a Breach of Contract Claim
- When Auditors Aren’t Using Their Professional Skepticism, Accounting Malpractice Claims May Arise