The ability to explain complicated financial concepts and standards to a trier of fact is one of our unique talents. We have vast experience serving as expert witnesses in accounting malpractice litigation.
- Bridging The Gap, Part II: What Attorneys Should Know About Lack of Control Discounts and Control Premiums in Business Valuations
- Bridging The Gap, Part I: What Attorneys Should Know About Lack of Control Discounts and Control Premiums in Business Valuations
- UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF ELECTRONICALLY STORED INFORMATION TO DETERMINE LOST PROFIT DAMAGES
- How Attorneys Can Effectively Utilize a CPA in a Breach of Contract Claim
- When Auditors Aren’t Using Their Professional Skepticism, Accounting Malpractice Claims May Arise