Douglas A. Knapp is a senior analyst at Forensic Strategic Solutions, LLC. With more than a decade of business valuation experience, Mr. Knapp has assisted and educated business owners, and attorneys and their clients regarding the valuation of closely-held business interests. He has experience across a broad range of industries, including manufacturing, retail, wholesale, technology, and healthcare. Mr. Knapp’s valuation analyses and reports have been prepared in the contexts of tax and estate planning, litigation support, and transaction advisory. His opinions of value have passed the scrutiny of the IRS, and he has successfully defended his opinions of value at the IRS appeals level.
Prior to joining FSS, Mr. Knapp held management positions at national valuation and regional accounting firms where he prepared, reviewed, and supervised staff on analyses and reports.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Major in Finance, Rider University, 2006
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- ASA: Accredited Senior Appraiser in Business Valuation through the American Society of Appraisers, 2012
ASA: Accredited Senior Appraiser in Business Valuation through the American Society of Appraisers, 2012
• Litigated business valuation
• Investigative financial consulting